Weekdays 9am to 8pm / Sat 10am to 5pm / Sun 10am to 4pm
Get an instant, free, no-obligation valuation of your home
Property Management+ includes rent guarantee for total protection
Property Management+ includes rent guarantee and legal expense cover so you're never without rent.
We professionally manage properties for landlords living all around the world, they have peace of mind knowing they have left their property in expert hands. Each property is regularly visited to ensure it is being looked after and all day-to-day issues are taken care of by our professional property management team based in the North East.
Fees- we'll beat another high street agent's quote*
Fee: 15% +VAT per month & set up fee of £100 +VAT
That's 18% incVAT. A minimum fee of £84 incVAT applies. Set up fee £120 incVAT.
- 24/7 - 365 days a year service
- Rent guarantee & legal expense cover
- All day-to-day issues taken care of
- Collecting rent & transferring to landlord
- Regular property inspections
- Arranging maintenance & organising safety tests & checks, Renewing tenancies
- Personal property manager
- Experienced staff based in the North East
Full package details
We're regulated by the Property Ombudsman for total piece of mind.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Centralised professional property management from our dedicated property management office dealing with all day-to-day issues.
- Rent guarantee which includes full legal expense cover.
- Registering the tenants bond in a government approved tenancy deposit scheme.
- Collecting rent and paying to you monthly less any fees or expenses due or incurred for the period. Payments will be made by direct bank transfer and a detailed rent statement will be forwarded to you via email or post.
- Arranging with service companies (e.g...gas, electric, water etc..) for meter readings and advising them of the transfer of service contracts to the tenant at the beginning of each tenancy.
- Property inspections carried out at intervals of your choice.
- 24 Hour contact for tenants to report maintenance or emergencies and deal with account queries.
- Co-ordination of repairs and maintenance including arranging for tradesmen to attend the property and obtaining estimates where necessary and settling accounts from rent received.
- Emergency key holding service for all managed properties.
- Arranging annual gas safety test and certificate.
- Ensuring rents are paid in full and on time, should rent not be received our dedicated rent arrears team will take swift action to resolve any issues.
- We ensure the property is receiving market rent by conducting regular rent reviews.
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and issuing new fully compliant tenancy agreements.
- Making payments on behalf of the Landlord from rents received for costs in managing the property, e.g. service charge, ground rent etc.
- Conducting a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of the tenancy and dealing with matters relating to wear and tear or damage before releasing the tenants deposit.
Watson & Jackson is proudly supporting Willow Burn Hospice
Watson & Jackson is a trading name of GB UK Services Limited
Registered Office: 36 Durham Road, Blackhill, Consett, County Durham, DH8 8RX.
Company Reg No. 06678930 V.A.T No. 917 9206 08 | GB UK Services Limited does not subscribe to a client money protection scheme.